Pages

July 7, 2011

Nathan Bransford

I thought I'd start us off with someone that I know everyone here, on From Premise to Print, respects and admires a great deal. Nathan Bransford. This man is constantly giving back to the publishing community with a smile on his face. His blogs are fantastic, fun, informative and if you aren't following his blog already, what are you waiting for? Go check it out. Now. I'll wait.

Nathan Bransford's latest post

Alright, so now you are following him, right? Okay, well his latest post is a fantastic first page critique. I read it this morning and I have to say it opened my eyes to a lot of things that can be addressed in my book, Scarlet. (Thanks Nathan!)  And once you stop by Nathan's blog be sure to go through some his older posts, you will find a wealth of information in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment