Pages

July 9, 2011

Are you addicted to finding a literary agent?

I just found this post on Nina Badzin's blog.

Are you addicted to finding a literary agent?

I am a new reader of Nina's blog but this article struck a chord with me and I felt I had to share. I am a bit obsessive when it comes to my agent research - I have lists of agents not just for me, but for Jessi and David too. I have purchased the latest Writer's market and attacked it with post-its and highlighters, I have bookmarked dozens of agent's sites, stalked them on twitter and read every blog post they put out.  I have scoured Preditors and Editors and Absolute Write to get all the info I can on them.

So this article truly hit home with me. And I thought that it might for some of you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment